Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

I didn't answer it because my answer is irrelevant.

He is clearly looking for an answer from those that use this qualification when they claim all such amps sound the same. I am not such a person. My idea of a properly designed amp won't be what the OP is looking for.

>>Several people have given straightforward answers--but they're not the same. Pity you have thus far failed to understand my explanation of why that is so.

What explination would that be? Please feel free to quot any such "explination."

>>"For kicks, lets just say i wanted to buy such an amp. Cite one answer from any objectivist thus far that would help give me any clue what to buy."

Ahh, changing the ground!

How am I changing the ground? The idea was for someone to explain what such an amp is. I just highlighted the fact that no objectivist has done so so far by pointing out that should someone want to buy such an amp the objectivists have thus far offered nothing to even identify or distinguish such an amp.

> You hadn't asked. Are you looking for another amplifier? What are the requirements? No subjectivist has told you what to buy, either.

I am going to be looking ofr another amp eventually. my requirements are that it can drive my Sound lab A3s to their maximum safe SPL and that they sound the best to my ears of any amp out there. The first part can be figured out by specs if the specs are correct. the second part will require that i sit a nd listen and make a subjective choice

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.