Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: "The only thing that warrants banishment is either a direct...or a threat of harm."

>>As the Bored can attest to. I received a threat of violence in my personal e-mail from an unstable member here which the Bored has seen and chosen to ignore.

We haven't ignored anything and it's becoming obvious that since you can no longer attack this person on the boards, you now want to continue through any other means possible. Since you can't seem to let this go, or communicate with us via Email, we will say publicly that we reviewed the contents of the alleged Email; given the words and tone, and considering the history of the sender and receiver, we found no real threat. Had we thought otherwise, we would have banned the author, as we have others in the past.

>>I am actually against anyone being banished, including this Posy troll and even the lunatic that threatened me, since it would lessen the entertainment value of this site.

Fine. Then let your fixation with this other person go. Drop it, or go away. It's over.

Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera...
Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there, black and white,
clear as crystal! Blah, blah, and so on and so forth ...
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: "The only thing that warrants banishment is either a direct...or a threat of harm." - The Bored 07:20:19 04/12/07 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.