Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Nobody Should Be Banned Over Mere Discussion......

Regardless of how much of a troll is might seem to be....

"The Bored has repeatedly said over the years that it can do whatever it wants, so I urge it to act now. I could cite rules PR has broken, but that's not really the point. This forum is dedicated to technical and scientific discussion, and PR systematically and intentionally undermines any attempts at scientific and technical discussion."

That's not grounds for banishment. It's apparent disagreement over the opinion or the tactics of discussion, but if I could not stand such action, I'd confront it, not request the moderators ban the poster.

"I could cite rules PR has broken, but that's not really the point."

What rules were broken? I claim ignorance. I think no rules were broken. Being annoying in itself does not violate anything.

The only think that warrants banishment is either a direct violation of an established rule or a threat of harm. I don't think this has occurred.

And finally, if someone's request to ban a poster is ever granted, it will only exacerbate the warfare. For everybody would then scream to ban each other.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.