Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

You got it!

>I am not a fervent objectivist, I have feet in both worlds.

But are they firmly on the ground?...

>The operative phrase is "too much" talk of tweaks and so on...too much is, of course, a nebulous value becuase I dont know the exact amount it takes. As in I don't know the exact amount of straw that will break the donkey's back, but do know that too much will do it.

You might try... not reading it...

>Cool, can you talk of your projects or are they NDA'd?

Partly. I have some open source info. If you're intrigued, by all means write me. clarkjohnsen at gmail.com

>I read your link; you sure are hard on the desingers...does that include Curl? Lamm? Pass? Hansen? Yourself?

We know who we are...

>I know the previous engineering posters were high end engineers/designers since this is an audiophile website, but....where are those working engineers now?

Uh... working?...

>LED's on the wall would come, imho, under the rubic of Tweak, as that is not an element that, say , an amp designer could include in his product.

Funny guy! Guess you're not acquainted with Edge...

Besides, how could LEDs on a wall be part of an amp anyway?

>The LED's can be well and truly discussed on the many other forums on AA devoted to such things,

Such as...? (Name three of the "many".)

>and I might be convinced to try it based on good postings.

Or, let's face it, more likely, not.

>Actually, I can prove that good interior decorating can vastly improve the emotional sound of your system.

For myself it's all in the lighting.

>Give Me Ambiguity or Give Me Something Else!

I dunno...

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • You got it! - clarkjohnsen 12:08:55 04/11/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.