Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

You're Way Of Responding Is What's Wrong...

Clifff,

First let's start with your proclomation that you don't even read my posts but that's a whole different issue. Here's the problem as I see it ok? I think you'll agree I responded very civilly to you in my first response, no?

Now let's look at how you responded back, shall we? Well you insinuated that I was once again making a leap of faith between "improving life of missile pcbs" and things sounding better. You did that despite the fact that I stated specifically:

1) I do not know for sure
2) I'm still undecided myself, but I am leaning towards believing it does affect wires, circuit boards, tubes, transistors, inductors etc.
3) Thus the question is really not does cryoing affect these components, but rather is the affect a postive one that leads to a more realistic replication of live music? That still remains a question everyone has to answer for themselves.

As I stated before Clifff ALL 3 of those comments are a far cry from taking a leap of faith that things WILL sound better like you suggested I did. Yet you made that sarcastic remark anyway.

Then after you suggested I said something I didn't, you got even more sarcastic and said "I can believe the better reliability: reducing stresses in metal layers and glass substrates could well reduce the susceptiblity to vibration in flight. For a few minutes, at least :-) Granted you added a little smiley face so you can act like my old buddy used to before The Bored intervened and claim you were needling or joking with me, but you and I aren't friends. ONLY my friends get to needle and joke with me, so your little sarcastic remark wasn't appreciated or being civil.

Even now as I can see you're continuing in that same arrogant vein by stating yet once again "But accepting that Cryo has an effect on the MECHANICAL properties of metals etc DOES NOT automatically mean that it makes transistors SOUND better." when you know full well that's NOT what I believe as I've quite clearly stated 3X now. So as you wish to continue insinuating I believe things I state openly I don't in order to make yourself appear correct in your actions, PLEASE do me a favor and stop. I tried being civil with you but it's crystal clear that it's YOU who cannot understand the difference! Like I said previously you should drastically increase your reading comprehension, BEFORE responding to anyone else.

Thetubeguy1954

"If you thought that science was certain - well, that is just an error on your part.” Richard Feynman theoretical physicist, 1918-1988

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.