Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

So, you are more of a commentator than reviewer?

I am not a fervent objectivist, I have feet in both worlds.

The operative phrase is "too much" talk of tweaks and so on...too much is, of course, a nebulous value becuase I dont know the exact amount it takes. As in I don't know the exact amount of straw that will break the donkey's back, but do know that too much will do it.

Cool, can you talk of your projects or are they NDA'd?

I read your link; you sure are hard on the desingers...does that include Curl? Lamm? Pass? Hansen? Yourself?

I know the previous engineering posters were high end engineers/designers since this is an audiophile website, but....where are those working engineers now?

LED's on the wall would come, imho, under the rubic of Tweak, as that is not an element that, say , an amp designer could include in his product. The LED's can be well and truly discussed on the many other forums on AA devoted to such things, and I might be convinced to try it based on good postings.

Actually, I can prove that good interior decorating can vastly improve the emotional sound of your system.
Give Me Ambiguity or Give Me Something Else!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • So, you are more of a commentator than reviewer? - rp1@surfnetusa.com 23:31:29 04/10/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.