Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Lower your voice & learn civil.

Mr. Cheap Jack:

cheap-Jack wrote:

"You don't realize you've been screaming like a toddler for more candies from mum, do you ?????"

So -this- is your example to us of not being "loud and uncivil"? It apepars you have a problem with the concept of free speech. I mean, as it applies to others, not yourself. So for one who is as much of a rude, loud-mouthed whiner as yourself, I can't figure out whether you're trying to exemplify irony here, or whether you're simply being hypocritical, like many others of your kind. I think you're no more than an attention-seeking troll, but I'm feeling very "responsive" today, so although I'm sure you don't deserve any, I'll give you a proper response anyway. Given how much you loudly and openly complain about others, you seem to think you're the gatekeeper here, and that it's your job to tell trade members and other members where and how they can or can't post.

RATHER arrogant of you and let me tell you, it's not endearing you to me. I think you need a dose of reality: you're not a mod and you have nothing to say about what or how other's may post. All you can do is ensure that you are following the regulations yourself, and let the mods handle the rest. It's obvious to one and all that your unfounded complaints against me and PWB are fueled by your irrational hatred of their products. You made that evident in your complaint, when you sarcastically characterized the products as having "amazing sonic improvements". You also complained about the products lacking "technical specs", even though that had no relevance to your complaint about adherence to the AA rules. So you have an "anti-tweak" agenda here, and you take offense at the very fact that you don't believe the discussion of these products should take up any space on your precious "technical forum".

That's nothing new to me. If OTOH you have a good reason to believe the AA policies have been violated, then you don't whine about it in public posts (ie. "Moderators, please be aware that...), you email the mods. But I warn you, the mods do not want to be policing these forums 24/7 for every possible infraction, and if you don't have a perfectly valid reason for bothering them with your complaint, you may find that you won't endear yourself to them either. Then you're just gonna be "cheap-Jack out back". As to you being loud and uncivil, well it doesn't take much of your background to see that. Here are just the -titles- of some of your rude, loud-mouthed whiner posts to others (including me):

Better talk your "real facts" to your pets at home.
Save your "Omigod" "bullshit" !
Add me to the list of attackers against commercial activities here.
You jumped overboard, bud.
So what?
Likewise, you'll be a "wiser" "ass" to stay away. (nt).
Faster flush it out in the toilet bowl ! (nt)
Here in the West, "ass" can mean something else. (nt)
You are confused with the basic.
You're still confused, newcomer!
Don't be a blockhead. Talk sense, please.
I also "know" your comment is not "sensible" enough.
Talk sense please.
It sounds amusing enough, but you're "rong" this time.
Beat it, guys.
I repeat show us HOW? (nt)
Listen with your own ears before you quote someone else, kid. (nt)
This I agree. Soundmind should act smarter. (nt)
How right? Don't challenge my aural intelligence, pls.
Why not show us yr useFUL ideas in audio technology? (nt)
Why don't ask me what labels are these discs intead of speculating?
The last time I ask you what are YOUR "most basic protocols"?
Gross accusation across the board, bud.
YES, but this troll needs some briefing bigtime. (nt)
Too bad. You claim you wife can but only you can't.

....and my personal favorite from your illustrious posting history:

"Rinse your stink mouth first before I teach you power cord. (nt) "

Admit it, didn't Malcolm McLaren first say that to Sid Vicious? Nevermind. Where's that perpetually pointless, just-for-its-own-sake whining post of yours? Okay, I found one of them:

cheap-Jack:

"Some one here is screaming his head off at whoever talks indifferent about May Belt like AA was nobody's business here, with invalid allegatioins."

I can't -imagine- who that might be. Yourself, perhaps? As I've shown above, you certainly do complain and "scream your head off" a lot. Why on earth would somebody even "scream their head off" if someone talks "indifferent" about someone else? Do you understand what "indifferent" even means? I'm not convinced you do. For someone who accuses -me- of being confused ("You're still confused, newcomer!"), and others of not making sense ("Don't be a blockhead. Talk sense, please.), you're basically a self-parody. Of course, you provide absolutely zero evidence of these awful "invalid allegatioins" you complain about. It's a good thing you didn't identify the person you complained about. Know why? Because then, they might actually have a more -valid- foundation for complaining to the mods about you (check out article B if you need a clue). The rest of your nonsense, "like AA was nobody's business here", makes even less sense. So besides the self-parody, I guess you're also calling yourself a "blockhead". Anyway. If this is your idea of a valid reason to complain to the mods, then you're probably not long for -this- world.

>>Since when you have been appointed spokesman of Peter & May Belt ????<<

First of all, stop yelling. You've been going into hysterical fits. You need to calm down. Second of all, I don't know what you're talking about, I never made such a claim. You did. So take responsibility for your own stupid assumptions. If you're basing your stupid assumptions on the fact that you've seen me speak positively about this company's products, then you should also go on a crusade across the internet, whining and complaining the entire way through, every time you see someone speaking positively about a company's audio products. Thirdly, I could very well ask you a similar question. "Since when have you been appointed the gatekeeper here?".

>>I would appreciate response from May, but not from you who talks loud but empty<<

Geez, why the heck are you complaining to me about that? I have no say over whether anyone else chooses to respond to you. And you're damn lucky you even got any response from anyone! If you don't like it, my name is usually in the title, located on the right. Since its easily identifiable, who's forcing you to read my responses? In case you're not clear on the concept, and you really don't seem to be, this is a public forum, cheap. & I will respond to any message that I want in this public forum. If you don't like that, my official response to you is: too bad. Go somewhere else, and complain about someone else.

>>, e.g. what's "UL certification" to do with audio here? More noised you make here more ignorant you've proven yourself. Read again before you jump overboard, pal.<<

You're the one who's proven yourself ignorant. You're the one who's proven that you talk "loud, but empty". You're the one who needs to read again, before you jump overboard, or continually stuff your foot in your mouth as you are wont to do. I responded in detail to your fallacious assertions. You proved to be unable to refute a single argument I made. You proved to be unable to respond to any of my criticisms of your assertions. In fact, with your "What's UL certification got to do with it" response, you just proved that you couldn't even understand the only remark of mine that you made reference to! So even though you pretend that you're here to talk about science or technical debates, you're proving that you're just empty talk. It seems you're only good at playing netcop and insulting or complaining about other members. And btw, you're not my "pal', my "bud", my "friend", and I'm not your "kid". So don't ever address me that way again, and learn to adopt a more respectful tone with others.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.