Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

"You are a reviewer that makes your living off the more subjectivist part of your being." LOL!

Behold: That's a statement made by an "objectivist". After carefully researching the situation and consulting all sources, he comes up with -- a fantastical conjecture. And a wrong one too, by the way. Anyway, if you want to know what I really do think about reviewers, see my referenced column.

"I submit that you are not a working engineer anymore." You know what they say: Once an engineer, always an engineer. Matter of fact, I'm working on some engineering inventions in the film and video realm, as well as something altogether new in the computer realm.

"A number? Hmm...somwhere between "here" and "there". You wouldn't want me to rigidly quantify that now would you?" I would expect nothing less from a fervent objectivist. So: Cough it up!

"Then again I would say that LED's on the wall as a sound enhancement belongs in another forum." Oh you would, would you? Go right ahead, be my guest; but please give *some* justification, eh?

"Again, all my talking is moot if all the working audio engineers have already left this forum." Newsflash: Almost the only ones ever here are/were high-end types, who largely disagree with AES-type orthodoxy. And I say that, as a "Lifetime Member" of that staid body.

clark

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.