Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Questioning unproven claims about controversial "tweak" products is not a personal attack on your character.

Your non-responses to my rewritten post (I wanted to be sure I questioned your products, not your motivation) only serves to make your product claims seem even more like fantasies.

You have been challenged many times before by many other people over many years.

You have had many opportunities to offer proof that people can hear differences with your tweaks in use, but you only offer the very subjective and weak argument 'we know what we hear and our ears couldn't be wrong' defense in a technical forum where measurements and objective listening sessions can offer decent proof that tweaks make a difference, even if the explanation for why they work makes no scientific sense.

Questioning the effectiveness of your products is not a personal attack on your character.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you truly believe you are making important contributions to high-end audio.

On the other hand, you could be laughing all the way to the bank just like many old 'snake oil' salesmen did.

I don't believe your products work as claimed, because there is no reasonable objective proof that they do, but will give you credit for believing in them yourself.
Richard BassNut Greene
Subjective Audiophile 2007

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Questioning unproven claims about controversial "tweak" products is not a personal attack on your character. - Richard BassNut Greene 07:40:16 04/10/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.