Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: David Pratt

You seem to have a problem with religion I take it, in any event if one were looking for a sample of religious tolerance my guess is you'd not likely be high on the list of candidates.

OH, BTW, while it may comfort your Western sensibility to get all indignant about the woeful, and in same aspects admittedly deranged, response of South African's government to the AIDS epidemic, you would do well to study the remarks of the UN's Special Envoy for HIV/AIDS in Africa given to the Closing Session of the XVI International AIDS Conference for a larger perspective. For example:

"Everything in the battle against AIDS is put at risk by the behaviour of the G8. Yesterday, Dr. Julio Montaner characterized that behaviour as genocide. I remember back in 2001, in an op-ed for the Globe and Mail, I used the phrase mass murder. It’s hard, in the face of the annihilating human toll, not to be driven to linguistic extremes. This issue of resources makes or breaks the response to the pandemic. It is imperative that the delegates here assembled never let the G8 countries off the hook."

No Guru, No Method, No Teacher

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: David Pratt - bjh 08:48:07 03/23/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.