Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

You're A Sick Demented Man, Who Cannot Comprehend An Analogy

POLLYinFLA,

You are a sick man. Besides being a liar by claiming I'm threating you, which I've never done although I have offered you many the times the opportunity to act like man, which you've repeatedly declined.

Did poor little POLLY get his feathers twisted? Have I finally struck a nerve? Perhaps now you'll see you "joking & needling" as the sick, demented acts of violence that they are! FYI I'm Sicilian. Sicilains are decendents of Italian, Greek & Black mixed together. That's why on the tv show Sopranos they refer to Italians that aren't Sicilian as "white bread." My wife is 100% Colombian, so you're sadly mistaken POLLYinFLA when you call me a racist.

I think the analogys I provided struck you where it hurts. Now faced with the grim reality of being the pompous ass you are, you want to turn that on me and pretend I threatened you and I'm a racist. If you honestly believe I've threatened you Polly PLEASE, I implore you to go to the police and show them these vicious threats I've made. But you know as well as I do that I didn't threaten you and you're just lying, like you did when you said “…you consider them (measurements) useless and meaningless, because we really can't measure everything, so we might as well measure nothing and just listen with the trusty ol' ghost hearing measurement devices only, the ears.” Lying comes very easy to you huh Polly?

As I've said many times if you wish to meet we can. You're not afraid of a 53 yo disabled man are you? Especially one who's told you he is NOT threating you, but rather is giving you the chance to act like a man and say to his face the same nasty stuff you vomit into your posts and than pass off as "joking & needling." I have no intentions of hurting you in anyway (unless facing the truth hurts) As I've stated numerous time I want to help you, not hurt you.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • You're A Sick Demented Man, Who Cannot Comprehend An Analogy - thetubeguy1954 08:49:49 03/14/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.