Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Your "actual topic" is contrary to fact and over generaliazes!

Pat D-Cake,

The only one whining here is YOU! Poor me I'm an objectivist and thetubeguy1954 is attributing remarks made by POLLYinFLA to me, WAAAAAAAAA.

Thetubeguy1954 acts as though the comments made by "some" lunatic-fringe objectivist applies to "every" lunatic-fringe objectivist! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Thetubeguy1954 quotes one lunatic-fringe objectivists person and attributes this to all lunatic-fringe objectivists. Thetubeguy1954 should ask audiohobby what he meant by saying AJ had captured it--and besides I don't think thetubeguy1954 interpreted the whole sensibly anyway and everyone knows I'm always right! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

If thetubeguy1954 thinks calling people "lunatic fringe" is being civil, he has a strange idea of civility....

Pat D-Cake I'll respond to the long winded whine by saying when I think of the many other things I could call you and your fellow lunatic-fringe objectivists. Trust me calling you lunatic-fringe is being civil :^)

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.