Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Why should I discuss a contrary to fact supposition? Other than to point it out.

Pat,

#1) I don't believe POLLYinFLA statement was either rhetorical and or a mildly humorous exaggeration. I've stated numerous times in the past it's all to easy to say the nastiness that lives in your heart and then when called to the carpet for such childish, moronic statements pretend you're simply "joking" with the person. IMHO this type of behavior ceases to be "joking" the moment the person it's directed at tells you it's not seen as joke and is offensive to them! I've told this to POLLYinFLA numerous times, yet still he continues on with his "jokes"!

#2) I don't get upset when subjectivists make all sorts of exaggerated statements--but then IYHO I do the same thing, too. The reason I don't get upset because I don't see much of what you believe are exaggerated statements as being such. Rather it's simply something you personally believe, so to YOU that makes it an exaggerated statement. Those are opinions Pat and not directed at anyone. There's nothing to get upset about when people simply have opposing POVs.

I'll "Quit whining" as you call it when you speak clearly & precisely what you believe, instead of always talking in circles, mis-directing and/or coming from the postion that cannot be proved. A perfect example of Pat D being vague and mis-directing is your response here to my previous post. I asked you to simply discuss the topic at hand, i.e. objectivists LIE when they say subjectivists believe all measurements are useless.

And your response to that is this: You get all upset at AJinFla's rhetorical and midly humorous exaggeration, but you don't get upset when subjectivists make all sorts of exaggerated statements--but then you do the same thing, too. For example, you can't get suspending judgment when there is a lack of evidence and so you attribute some universal negative propositions to me.
Quit whining.

Pat NOTHING about your response addresses the previous post or the topic of the original post! I don't need to stop whining Pat, you need to start discussing the topic of thread and not the tangets you want to mis-direct it to...

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.