Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

So have you now put yourself on your "liars list"?

TG54 - I'd love to see you in the midst of a group of black people and shout out: You're all N#$$@*S and then tell them you were only "joking & needling" them. Sorry POLLYinFLA but I see such behavior for what it is, the actions of a sick mind.

http://www.audioasylum.com/forums/prophead/messages/29721.html

How do you know I'm not black? You disgust me with you ignorant racist bile. Get help with your mental problems outside of this board. Soon.

TG54 - As I've said many times before you're behaving like a child who torments a dog by constantly prodding him with a stick, feeeling safe in what you do because you can hide behind the length of chain that restrains the dog. Then when you're caught poking the dog by it's owners you proclaim I was ONLY playing with him. Just like you want me to believe you're ONLY "joking & needling" me.

Your fantasies about someday perpetrating violence against me, aka "biting" me the "prodder", needs to be addressed at the same time. GET HELP.

cheers,

AJ

The threshold for disproving something is higher than the threshold for saying it, which is a recipe for the accumulation of bullshit - Softky

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • So have you now put yourself on your "liars list"? - AJinFLA 15:55:46 03/12/07 (1)

You can not post to an archived thread.