Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Correction!

No, Dan I don't want your "specs". I have seen way too many, shall we say optimistic, specs. Most companies specs don't hold up to even Stereophile or Soundstage measurements. I will believe your specs when I see independent measurements.

"Once again you are proving to me and the rest of the world, that you don't have a clue about how feedback works."

Oh and how am I proving that? By not believing your specs at face value, sorry Dano been around hifi too long for that. After all you can't even give me a schematic of a working amp how should I trust your specs.

There isn't ONE amplifier on either stereophile or soundstages website that has only 2nd order harmonic distortion. Not one.

How ironic it must be for you that the one of the only real reviews you got was from a magazine that gives awards to clever little clocks!! LOL! Yet you have no problem pointing to your review as valid, right? Did YOU get a CLC yet, Dano?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Correction! - morricab 14:46:45 03/12/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.