Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

This is what we should go after..."unobservable forces" !

Hi.

Believe it or not, everything evolves from its physics, or in lay term: "unobservable forces" as you want to put it. You might even claim it be the supernatural powers from the Almighty.

We should pursue the scientific reasoning on such "unobservable forces".

Years back, I was ignorant enough to carry out some minus 30C deep freeze of my DIYed cables & tubes in my freezer. I did so because of the scientific reasoning on metal molecular stress release at sub sub-zero temperatures. Not because of someone's bigtime claims on sonic improvement in cold storing a CD in the freezer.

If there is no science behind it, known to us or not, I would dismiss it as snake oils or smoke mirrors with commercial interest behind it.

Law court is a venue for logical understanding or interpretation on superficial evidences made available there & only there. Music is an untimely sonic perception, basing on physics which we may not know so much todate.

c-J

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • This is what we should go after..."unobservable forces" ! - cheap-Jack 13:21:34 03/12/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.