Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: It's very simple: you may think you hear cable differences, but you haven't proved it.

>Even were your criticisms valid, you still haven't proved you can hear the differences between various speaker cables and interconnects. Why not just admit it?<

I'll admit it. I also haven't proven that I can taste the difference between apples and oranges, that I can see the difference between night and day or that I can smell the difference between a rose garden and a manure garden.

I don't need "proof" - I just need to hear the differences in cables with my own ears. You need proof. As Tubeguy suggests, you should go look for it yourself since objectivists seem to be the only living creatures that require proof of their own senses. The rest of the world is not responsible for your need for proof.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: It's very simple: you may think you hear cable differences, but you haven't proved it. - kerr 13:58:37 03/06/07 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.