Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Still Playing Audio Politcian Pat D-Cake? The Topic Was Never About Me & Wires!

Pat D-Cake,

You're definitely the master of audio politics. Your mastery of mis-direction and twisting of the truth is something that would make lying Bill Clinton jealous. As you well know the truth is this topic was NEVER about me or my abilities to hear differences in wires or can't you remember that far back? The topic was about YOU ---does or doesn't Pat D-Cake use ABX/DBT's to select his personal audio components? I answered Analog Scott's question with this statement: "Pat D has previously admitted he does NOT use ABX or DBT's to select his personal components." I also added my opinion "Those devices are reserved only for people who don't agree with his audio world-view!"

Unfortunately like always you took this all very personally and got defensive. Then in the typical Pat D-Cake, master audio politican way to twisted that topic through mis-direction into being about me and my ability, which you sadly lack, to hear differences in wires. If you don't believe I can hear these differences then get off your lazy behind and prove differently. Personally I won't hold my breath, because you'll take the lazy man's way out like you always do...

Like I've said before, I love Pat D's and the typical objectivist POV, don't you? In a nutshell the typical objectivist here believes in POV that cannot be proven true. Thus they sit on their behinds insisting they are correct (all the while knowing their POV is unproveable) and demand subjectivists do all their work for them and prove the subjectivist POV is correct. You got to love these objectivists for their laziness.

Perhaps you guys really do want to know the truth, you just want everyone else to do the work for you. Sorry, but I don't jump through hoops for you Pat D-Cake. From now on you'll have to find out what the truth is for yourself...

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.