Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Thank you for doing a thorough search on my posts.

I haven't been posting here very much, because I am an admitted techno-neophyte. Not knowing, and not having the appropriate degrees, doesn't mean I haven't an interest nor does it mean that I don't have the aptitude. Although I started with Heathkits and Dynacos, and have built several speakers and turntables, I do not profess to have the body of knowledge necessary to contribute in a meaningful way to the technical discussions on this board. However, as an experienced human, and skilled recognizer of bad behavior and BS (the kind that has an enormous impact on the ability of people to actually learn something from a good debate), I have never shied away from responding to the culprits when necessary. Maybe you got me there, Geoff. I was just..."responding."

"Other than that, I do not avoid technical discussions here or elsewhere." Other than what? I don't see any technical discussions from you anywhere at all, so I guess I just don't understand your claim that you'll converse technically (excepting peer-review of your paper.). I'll just continue to lurk and learn here, but it is getting difficult.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.