Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Nobody cares except for you.

"And later that thread was in fact "shut down"

Sure after I posted all of the emails involved in chronological order the moderated deleted my response and closed the thread and left his

"Post any more half truths, and this thread will be shut down ... on Whiner's, no less. That's about as low as it gets."

comment. Calling my comments 1/2 truths and as low as it gets was as low as it gets is kind of funny. The thread didn't get shut down until I responded with all the emails in chronological order - of course the moderator deleted that post as well. I can't converse with moderators who can name call and make charges then delete at will to edit the content of threads. That's exactly the kind of activity that goes on (or used to go on) on critics corner all the time. I don't need it.

I moved past that stuff along time ago. Why's it on your mind and when do you think you're going to get over it? In fact I wonder when you'll understand that even I don't give a crap.

Like I said before you're at your best given the extra protection of the moderators and those you suck up to over on the critics corner.

Give me rhythm or give me death!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.