Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Geoff Kait's proof is in the pudding...

Exactly where it should be.

Why on earth would the Attorney General in Florida honor your complaint against JREF? What merit does it have?

Because they solicit and accept donations from the public under false pretense. In their "About the Foundation" area of their website they state that one of their functions is

To raise public awareness of these issues, the Foundation offers a $1,000,000 prize to any person or persons who can demonstrate any psychic, supernatural or paranormal ability of any kind under mutually agreed upon scientific conditions. This prize money is held in a special account which cannot be accessed for any purpose other than the awarding of the prize.

Unfortunately their refusal to negotiate in good faith, including the use of lies and misrepresentations, does not allow for the mutual agreement necessary for the Challenge to become an actuality, in my case at any rate. I don't know what kind of shenanigans they pull with other applicants. The lies and misrepresentations I allude to have been well documented and are safely in my possession.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.