Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Are You Always Thinking About Me AJ?

Seems to me AJ that you just cannot get me out of your mind! Even when I make every attempt to talk about the subject at hand and not about the people and their particular preferences you want to bring me into it your childish games by refering to my posts as only crying & ranting!

The reality is YOU are acting like a troll! This post is a perfect example wherein you're attempting to provoke me into another round of arguing with you, as you never debate, so you can once again ignore my questions and claim I'm only crying & ranting? Anyone who reads any of your posts can plainly see you are the childish one here. Your ONLY response to anyone who disagrees with your POV is to just call them as another one of those voodooist, not-tying, fluoride sniffing type of music lover who's trying to twist science to fit their belief or attempting learn how to try to cast a shadow of doubt.

I've noticed over and over that you're uncapable of defending your POV in an intelligent manner. So you are 100% correct you cannot teach anyone here. How could you when your mode of operating is strictly berating those who disagree with you and then criticizing their choices in audio components? AJinFLA in order to teach anyone, you'd need to posess the ability to discuss your POV intelligently with those who question your POV and may disagree with it. That unfortunately is not something I've seen you do as of yet.

As far as crying & ranting, this is something you do in almost every post you make. You cry about how the Objectivist way is the one true way and rant that Subjectivists are voodooist, not-tying, fluoride sniffing types who are constanly trying to twist science to fit their beliefs. It's case of the pot calling kettle black AJ.

I'll keep waiting to see if you can teach YOURSELF to act like an intelligent adult who actually discusses the topic at hand rather than a childish little troll who'd rather only talk about those who disagrees with his POV. Should that be the case and you actually do want to intelligently discuss a topic you raised (which I doubt) I'll allow you to try addressing the questions I originally posed, that is "If" you honestly believe what you stated: "I wonder if there is anyone naive enough to use a low powered tube amp with low to medium efficiency speakers and yet vehemently deny craving distortion?" and weren't simply intending to berate those who use powered tube amp with low to medium efficiency speakers, because it's a differeing technology than what you prefer? So giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you honestly believe your question is a valid one, I'll ask once again AJinFLA can you prove 1) The distortion is audible, 2) It's heard and noticably recognized as distortion & 3) One must be naive to believe differently than your POV?

Ok your turn, have anything intelligent to say? Or are you going to cry and rant some more?

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Are You Always Thinking About Me AJ? - thetubeguy1954 09:43:25 11/06/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.