Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

I'm not an engineer..

..but I play one on TV (Never claimed to be one either).
Plus I started staying at Holiday Inns after JNeutron admitted that he did too.
One doesn't have to be an engineer to believe in science, to be objective rather than subjective. It certainly helps to have had a core education based on science, rather than say, the occult.
Makes the marketing claims of the Charlatans and hearing effects of the Audiophool all the more amusing.
Can you tell me one single solitary subjectivist here who is suddenly going to snap out of it and become objectivist just because of some engineering lessons? Tom Servo or JNeutron cause anyone here to awaken lately? The subjectivist isn't here to learn science. The subjectivist is here to learn how to try to twist science to fit their belief, learn how to try to cast a shadow of doubt, like the Intellegent Designists. Or maybe just sell some products.
What am I supposed to do, cry and rant like ol TB54? There is far too much amusement here for me to do that. Teach? To who?
For hysteria or a descent into sheer madness I could go to the cable/tweaks asylum, but there seem to be enough escapees here to provide a decent show.

cheers,

AJ

The threshold for disproving something is higher than the threshold for saying it, which is a recipe for the accumulation of bullshit - Softky

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.