Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Amen. Distortion figures, too.

I once considered running my dog for President of the United States. Of course she was under 35 years old but in dog years she was more than qualified at the time. Considering the other dogs who ran that year, one of which won by the way, the country could have done a lot worse than to vote her in. Now I've got two more dogs and soon they will both be qualified in dog years as well. Perhaps I'll run them as a full ticket for President AND Vice President. Again the competition does not seem very challenging and I think they'd have a good shot at winning. Look at what we had the last time, the Village Idiot against a guy who couldn't tell a simple joke. Now if there's one thing my dogs can do, it's tell a good joke. Just the last week they kept me up all night with "a mongrel goes into a bar and says to the bartender....." At least if they get elected, I'll get them out of the house and have a chance for a good night's sleep for a change.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: Amen. Distortion figures, too. - Soundmind 05:53:37 11/03/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.