Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: P.S.

Soundmind,

It's quite ok with me that you haven't changed your mind. So now it's you who's acting childishly and seeking attention, not me! You are doing the very things you berated me for doing. Talk about a hypocrite? So Be It! However there's one HUGE difference between you & I. When I said HOW CAN I WHEN I'VE CAUGHT YOU LYING SO MANY TIMES? it was because I actually caught you lying, but you haven't caught me lying!

So go ahead and take my post delete your name and add mine. It's just another of your lies I'm sorry to say. So don't worry I won't respond to your posts anymore civily or not. It's quite apparent you don't want me too, I only hope and pray I can expect the same from you as well. If you want me to leave you alone, then you leave me alone. Now that would truly be a relief!

Oh yes I thank you for proving my point that when I acted out childishly or when I called you and the others names, it's was only after 1) you did so to me first (like you're doing here) and 2) I got sick and tired of sitting back and allowing you to. So Bye Bye Soundmind. In this case parting is very sweet.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Re: P.S. - thetubeguy1954 10:10:13 11/02/06 (1)
    • Re: P.S. - Soundmind 11:00:17 11/02/06 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.