Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Re: Yes, there's enough blame to go around...

"However, when you state that he is, "trying to impose his views by intimidation," you could be describing any number of Inmates, you and me included."

Well we could beat each other up about that all day. If I decided I didn't want any more of it because I didn't like what I felt was excessive hostility, I would just stop posting. That is the sane reaction IF that was the issue. That is not tube boob's real arguement. Haven't you noticed that he has turned this thread to a subject he doesn't feel he is inferior in his knowledge about...himself. His real problem is his ego and the huge chip he carries on his shoulder, angry at life itself and anyone who doesn't suffer his pain with him. But he never figured he'd be challenged even on this subject and this time he can't resort to his usual arguements. Again, if the issue is what he says it is, he'd just leave. But he doesn't. He keeps coming back for more because its exactly what he wants. Isn't it obvious? This isn't tough love or any other kind of love. I don't give a rats ass what happens to him. He could drop dead tomorrow and it wouldn't bother me. He's just another moniker on an internet board whether he uses his real name or not. BTW, like Phil Tower, he made a special point of telling us his name.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.