Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Typical

Your reply is typical; predictable, and utterly worthless other than as the opinion of someone who doesn't get high performance audio. At all.

You don't have a clue, and probably never will.

It is not worth my time to respond in detail, as there are no real details to respond to. Just vitriol and villification.

As for slamming my education, that is a classic ad homeniem attack on the person, not the facts.

I laid out a very simplified outline of what goes on in the high performance cable industry, but it is clear that you don't think beyond what a commercial cable catalog has to offer.

Regarding the state of education, I run into engineers fresh out of college all the time, and most can't think their way out of a paper bag. If it wasn't in the text books or on the exams, they don't have a clue how to proceed. This is a lot worse than it used to be some years ago, where the freshly graduated engineers could at least think and apply what they had been taught, all they lacked was some real world experience.

Of course, this could be my own skewed opinion (juat as valid, if not more so, than your opinion), but if one reads the engineering newspapers and magazines, there are frequently articles on the sorry state of education today, and how college graduate engineers require more remedial training and specialized instruction than ever before.
That does provide some backup for what I stated, and you dismissed out of hand.

It is pointless to continue to argue the subject with you, your mind set and your personal attacks on me are a matter of record. You will never change, or learn anything new about audio, you are convinced you already know it all.

Jon Risch

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Amplified Parts  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.