Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Can You Hear At All?

AJinFLA I can see it will be impossible to have an adult, intelligent converstation with you, but from the tone of your previous posts that hardly surprises me.

I'm curious as to how you've determined my Z-Squared Au/Au interconnects, Nordost BlueHeaven speakerwire or Stealth Audio M-21 Super are "wacko" wire. Have you ever personally used any of those products? Have you ever personally heard any of those wires? What specifically made them "wacko" wires?

What makes you feel Aliante Pinafarina One's are poorly designed? Have you ever heard that speaker? Have you ever even seen one? What was poor about the design?

As for what knowing your equipment list would have to do with me, wll obviously it has nothing to do with my hearing abilities! What knowing your equipment list does is give me an idea of what credibility I can give your opinions on audio. For all I know you could be the proud owner of a solidstate all-in-one Emerson rack system.

But, if that's true I wouldn't give your opinions as much weight as I would someone who ownes a Creek/Linn/Spendor setup. Do you get it now or is that a little to advanced thinking for you?

As to how you determined my hearing abilities falters outside of my abode, only in weird AJinFLA world does that childish comment make any sense.

What I've said in the past was I would like to prove I can hear differences in wires in MY home on MY system. The reason isn't due to the assinine assumption you came up with, i.e. due to my hearing abilities, faltering outside of my abode. Rather the reason is I am intimately familiar with the sound of MY system in MY room, period! I could do the very same thing on other systems as well once I became intimately familiar with the sound of THAT system in THAT room. Unfortunately it me takes about 3 months to become intimately familiar with ANY system in ANY room, so doing it at my home would be a whole heck of a lot easier and faster.

AJinFLA you make assinine assumptions about things of which you have no idea what the my actual reasons are. Instead you guess what the reasons are and pretend they're facts!

However FYI many ABX tests are IMHO pressurized, faulty tests! So at least you got that correct. When you develope the guts to list your components so we'll all have some idea the quality of what you hear on a daily basis, your opinions will have more credibility than they do now. As it stands your posts come off like a child whining because your opinions aren't accepted as facts.

Thetubeguy1954

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.