Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Sad

There is no point in attempting to discuss this with you, it is obvious from the beginning that you just don't get it. This is the sad part.

From the things you have been posting, it also looks like you have been reading, or in communication with, "Soundmind", who has also shown repeatedly that he just doesn't have a clue about high performance audio issues, nor about certain measurement issues. He certainly does not fully understand the Phi Spectral multitone concept, it's true strength, or what can be gained by it's use. Nor does he understand how the distortion products generated from it are NOT noise, and CAN be fully traced, tracked, and determined as to their origin. In these aspects, you seem to be following eargerly in his footsteps. Ignorance is bliss.

As for my not bending over backwards and upside down and inside out to appease your bizarre requirements for a 'discussion', as in first admitting that you are the ultimate authority on the subject under discussion, sorry, but I can't bend reality that much, and couldn't (nor wouldn't) take enough drugs to do so.

Finally, you are constantly being hypocritical, by stating that you want a nice discussion, but only after you have trashed someone in your post. You jumped in on this thread between Jacques and me, and cast the first stone, and in the same breath, called for a civil discussion.
HYPOCRICY.

You don't want a disscussion, you want capitulation, surrender and the last word. It's yours, enjoy your hollow and meaningless victory. This is where science, progress, and truth are really being suppressed and eliminated, by those with double standards and hypocritical behavior.

Jon Risch

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Atma-Sphere Music Systems, Inc.  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.