Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Let's see....

You don't like that I pointed out that Soundmind was tossing strawmen like rag dolls? Is that it? No? Must be my comment about John Curl's amps, which if you measure and test, you'd note that "good" hardly does them justice. By what arrogant misreading of a post do you get the idea that I'm proposing something "subjective?" Did you bother to read Soundmind's post to which I replied? Did you just guess that the topic was "the scientific basis for the performance of" John Curl's amps? It wasn't the topic, actually. Where did you read me posting anything like, "I know what I like...?" I lurk here for two reasons, one of which is educational (which diminishes as the ill-humor and personal attacks take the forecourt), the other which is entertainment (which is all about the ill-humor and personal attacks). Not sure if you can see it from your high horse, but your reply is definitely in the "entertainment" category.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

You can not post to an archived thread.