Home Propeller Head Plaza

Technical and scientific discussion of amps, cables and other topics.

Unfortunately...

...the matter is a lot more complicated than the typical person would be able to grasp without an extremely thorough review of all the dialog. The typical person isn't going to expend the energy. I enlisted the counsel of Steve Eddy regarding the Challenge prior to submitting my application. Because Steve has graciously followed the proceedings from an early stage he has the basic sense of what took place over there. Some of Steve's facts are amiss and I will address those under his posting. I don't want to get into the details of what took place over at JREF right now as it has been an exhausting and frustrating experience to say the least. I am at peace knowing that I gave my best effort with honesty and sincerity, this is not to say I was faultless. Unfortunately it appears that there was some type of subterfuge committed by the Challenge Facilitator. I don't want to speculate publicly on his motivations. All I can tell you is that he didn't facilitate squat and did not act in good faith despite appearances to the contrary. I believe the truth can be discerned by analyzing the complete record. I do have the matter well documented.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Schiit Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Unfortunately... - Wellfed 20:51:28 04/27/05 (0)

You can not post to an archived thread.