Home Pro Audio Asylum

Pro studio recording equipment and music production/industry.

RE: Some questions

Well, you better care about the license. You are breaking the law. Will the driver's of your church van or bus drive without a license? How good is that for a church? You can't preach what God says, to "obey the laws of the land", live a subject, obedient life, and the give the government the finger.

Now I understand. You are making some mains for FOH (Front of House). Those are not monitors. Monitors are support for the stage. This is why mixing consoles are labeled "mains" and "mons". You may not have a mixing console though.

A good book for you to check out since you are obviously new and have no substantial budget is the Yamaha Sound Reinforcement Handbook. There is one for worship situations too. They have a DVD which is great for training people with no experience at all. I used to give that to people wanting to help with sound at church. It was a great prequalifier. People would gove it back and say that they had no idea that we actually had to know something about it, or they were hungry for more.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Herbie's Audio Lab  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Some questions - harecording 06:39:01 11/09/08 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.