Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

My letters to you are perceived as spam

so I reply here.
Hi!
1. It is necessary to eliminate all analog part after a DAC chip cs4396. Most easier to make it soldering an output to the chip's legs. See p.11 and p.14 from datasheet cs4396. Your sound card has three chips cs4396. If you want to use it in a two-channel stereo mode you should define somehow what of three chips works in a two-channel mode and to solder output wires to its pins as is specified in my document.
2. Yes. That diagram is right for xlrs as it is written. Pins 2 and 3 are used for rca output (pin 1 isn't used).
3. The picts 8, 9, 10 ,11 show 8 connections (red arrows).
"Is A5 and B5 (which I think is one side of the card and the other side of the card) connected? So a connection to A5 is all that is necessary?" - Yes, yes, yes! Do not worry, there all is specified correctly.
4. Sharp knife.
5. I think the Lynx 2 b is powered the same as Lynx 22.
6. Sorry I don't understand you.
7. First filtering cap is installed between +5V and the ground, second cap is installed between +12В and the ground.

Regards. Serge.

Serge.
http://cmp2-mihaylov.narod.ru/

My cMP2: Windows XP SP2 Ru, GA-H55M-UD2H, i3-530, Corsair CM3X160C9DHX 1GB, system drive - Transcend IDE FLASH MODULE TS2GDOM40V-S FAT32, ESI Juli@, full linear PSU, NAS - WD My Book Live

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.