Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Tweaks part 6

Hello, everybody. It is very good that our community started to be suddenly so active. It's what I was hoping for, but, folks, really, let me post all the tweaks (# 9 is ready), or we will produce a mix, that we won't be able to find the way out from. This is what I propose to do in part 6.
ALL FOLLOWING TWEAKS SHOULD BE DONE AFTER “MINLOGON INTERMISSION” and XPLITE tweaking.
See earlier posts.
First Go to the folder Documents and settings. Remove from everywhere Internet Explorer, Windows Media, Media player and or Windows media player. GO DEEPб GO TO THE VERY BOTTOM. Don't Miss a single instance. Do It In ALL subfolders. Pe patient, please, and thorough. This folder is very deep.
Registry tweaks. Go HKLM-System – Control Set 001 (all sets)-Control-Print (delete it)
Dangerous but necessary : HKLM-System-control set 001 (all sets) –control-device classes -2eb07ea0-7e.., open it and find ##?#Root#System/ open it find inside Acoustic echo canceller, wavetable synthesis and so on - 4 items, delete them.
Now go HKLM-System-Control Set 001 (all sets)-control-class-find E0CBF06C-CD8B (it will be Bluetooth radios) delete it, next delete 68dd1fc5-810f Infrared devices. Reboot. The system works! Now delete in the same place IEE1394, IEE1284.4 printers, IEE1394&SCSI printers, 1284.4 devices, Ports & LPT, Printers, SCSI & Raid controllers, Floppy (yes!), Smartcard readers, IEEE1394 Bus host controllers, Imaging devices, tape drives, non-plug and play drivers, IEE1394 IP Network Enumerator. The name of the thing you are deleting is in the right window, so be wary, but just read. Reboot.
Go HKEY-USERS-Default (all users)-AppEvents-Schemes (delete it), Delete also here Printers
Go HKEY-Users_default (all users) – Software-Microsoft and delete Messenger Service and Microsoft Agent
Delete FILES: confmsp.dll, tapi.dll, wfwnet.drv, eventtriggers.exe, net1.exe, net.exe, netsh.exe, ping6.exe, print.exe, proxycfg.exe, rtcshare.exe, stimon.exe, wiaacmgr.exe, wpnpinst.exe, mpeg2data.ax.
Reboot 3 times (rebooting, IMHO IS the process of system burn in as I begin to think)
Go HKLM –Software-Microsoft- delete smart card
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Media Type\{e436eb83-524f-11ce-9f53-0020af0ba770} delete Extensions.
HK-Users-default (all users) –AppEvents-Event Labels –delete all
HKey-Users-Default (all users) –Software—Intel –delete it (it's a codec)
HKLM-Syste,-Current Control set (all sets)- Services-DRMK and Beep – delete both
HK-USERS-Default (all users)-Software-Microsoft-windows-curr.version. delete telephony and themes
Remove or delete following files:
dxmrtp.dll, winstrm.dll, streamci.dll, mspclock, wiavideo.dll, mciavi32.dll, strmfilt.dll, msacm32.dll (at last), msacm.mll, msvcirt.dll, rasser.dll, sbe.dll, shmedia.dll, spnike.dll, sprio600.dll, sprio800.dll, tcpmon.dll, traffic.dll, vcdex.dll, vjoy.dll, wiausd.dll, viewchannels.exe (application, VERY IMPORTANT), wmploc.dll, mmsys.cpl, wiasf.ax, msrle32.dll, kmddsp.tsp, hidphone.tsp.
Remove folder x86_Microsoft.Windows.Networking.RtcRes_6595b64144ccf1df_5.2.2.3_en_16a24bc0
This is the end of part 6, and you may say that parts 5 + minlogon acrobatics + part 6 are The Rubikon.
Parts 7, 8 and 9 will seem dull and too easy. But all these tweaks make for the great sound that Cics was leading to.
Also you will see, how great is the math behind cplay.
Serge.
P.S. Folks! Somewhere in these battles I lost the capability to use flash card. If you know to what class it belongs, tell me. I don't suffer much, as I use external esata drive, but I don't want anyone else to suffer.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.