Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

wish I was that organized!

I am impressed with your note keeping and your files.

Your measurements do point to something going wrong.

I looked for problems extensively last night and could not find anywhere the "voltage" could be leaking out of the board into the MB. (as I said)

Very confusing.

Of course, I need to get it connected and hear it. If it sounds OK I guess it is fine (?).

No need to set all of that up again for measuring. I have confidence in your numbers. You are very kind to offer and this is appreciated.

I am of the opinion that when one takes copious notes this does lessen the importance of memory and the brain is at the ready to work a little less hard. So your good habits are what is to blame for what you think is a function of age. Of course, if we did not take notes we would not have got where we are, so as with everything with every gain there is a loss. One has to choose their compromises and consequences of those decisions . Just like designing an amplifier or speaker. One is either frustrated or satisfied.

I am fifty five though I prefer to think I have celebrated my thirty-eighth eighteenth birthday and when the memory seems to fail I figure it is the same as an HDD getting full and in need of de-fragmentation. Please humor me.

As close as you are I would like to take a drive to hear what you are up to. (how's that for inviting oneself?)

Thanks again for the help and your experiments!

Rick McInnis

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  McShane Design  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • wish I was that organized! - rickmcinnis@dogwoodfabrics.com 08:23:50 07/30/10 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.