Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: You are welcome!

hi theob, No. I'm not an audio electronics designer. I'm an amature who has an immensed interest in audio electronics. After more than 30 years of learning and diy, I can master the basics of audio electronics. As a hobby and second job, I once ran a shop where I built tube amps, did modifications for customers and sold vintage tubes. I treat audio electronics as an art and were not making good profits as would a business. Three years ago I closed the shop in order to focus on my first career, I now used it as a workshop cum listening room though.

I learned a lot from the contributions of cics and you guys, and in return, I will try to contribute if I could.

I notice you've rebalanced your crossover levels after implementing the alternative grounding solution. If you're interested and patient, I have an unimaginable story to tell about crossover leveling. A story about the beauty of a 0.01 ohm resisitor on a crossover.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.