Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Kind of....

generally, unsolicited and wholesale commentary by MMDs (manufacturers, marketers and dealers) is not allowed at AudioAsylum, as a fundemental, core philosophy.

As I said above, you can answer direct questions and/or post to clear up misinformation discussed here, about your products.

However (and this is a big 'but'), there is some leeway given to me, as dictated by the regulars frequenting the various fora here at AA. Some asylum regulars like to and enjoy hearing from the designers and manufacturers, but there's a fine line.

The quandry I face here in Computer Audio, is twofold. First, it's a new facet in HiFi that is rapidly expanding and there's a lot of cash to be made by people like you. This, in turn, leads to shilling, under the guise of 'participating'. Shilling can be obvious, or it can be subtle. Secondly, the key is to participate without highlighting your specific products, which kind of defeats the point of posting here to drum up business and make money.

I'd love for you to ease on in and enlighten the people visiting this place, but I also can't let it be a free and blatant 'FOR SALE' forum, either.

Anyhow, best to leave your products out of the discussion and stick to design theories or overall HiFi experiences, if you want to discuss the hobby, here.

Take care, Chris

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Kind of.... - Chris Garrett 21:56:48 10/14/09 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.