Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: cMP - the open source high-end Memory Player

arrrggghhh, I hate computers!

I tried something else tonight, it is a site that converts the 'report' that also gets printed with the rip to a cue file.

http://eachelper.okamihost.com/php/convloghtml.php

You paste the 'report' into the space and convert it, then download it back. You need to use notepad and then 'save as' and it becomes a cue file in cplay.

Ha, I can get it to work with a ONE track rip, but get error reports in the cplay diagnostic (incorrect file paths and whatnot) if it is more than a couple of tracks.

grrrr.

AND, I went back to see how to make new folders etc in the eac options, I can't find it! Only stuff like artist/track number/ etc etc.

I will keep looking....so appreciate the help so far but this is turning from what should be a simple option in the eac program into a nightmare.

Another plaintive cry for help with the other problem...maybe if I re-word it it may help. How do I access the latency menu??

I am sorry, but I cannot even find my own posts within this thread/forum format! Only got here by linking in the e-mail reply!! So the chances of me finding a post that tells me how to access the latency menu again will be nigh on impossible.

But I fear I have 'dimmed' it somehow....fingers crossed on that question.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.