Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Closer

Glad you sorted out the drive letters!

If you're using full-address cuesheets with cMP, or even if you aren't but you are using cPlay, you have to tick "No" next to "RAM Load" in cMP settings. That might be the problem. Otherwise I'm scratching my head...

"Actually it is easier to move to another computer to do it...the other computer is more comfortable for that kind of stuff."

That's what I do - I'm at my workhorse computer in my office-cum-scrapyard where I have copies of all my audio and video files and a couple of PCs going - I do all ripping, tagging and cuesheet making here and then copy the finished products to the main music computer.

I don't know about amq, but I would recommend that you make new cuesheets with foobar and do any editing needed afterwards in Notepad. Foobar doesn't give you absolute addresses, as far as I know.

Here's a small but fun tip: set up a button for cuesheet creator (this is in Columns UI, Playlist View): right click anywhere on the existing buttons, select Customize, then click on Add button, then Change button, click "Context menu items" in the Command group box, click on "Current playlist selection" in the Item group box, then go down and highlight "Utils/save as cuesheet", click OK. Now to the right of the "Display:" line select "Text" in the dropdown, tick the "Use custom text" box and type "CUE" in the box to the right, click OK. Now you have a "CUE" button! I've made a few other useful buttons this way as well.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers   [ K&K Audio / Lundahl Transformers Forum ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Closer - seger 02:24:29 03/28/09 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.