Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

A bit of advice to you Charles...

If you want to give someone advice doing it in a public forum is self serving and very obvious. If you are truly sincere, private emails show it better.

It appears obvious to me with each of your responses that you are just fishing. If we wanted to share our technology with you, we would have. You kept asking for me to explain what we are doing and I tried to do so in a way that everyone could get a basic understanding without giving away our trade secrets which certainly gives us a big market advantage. As far as licensing and our business goes, that really is our decision and not yours to dictate.

You stated:
"When Gordon developed his "asynchronous" USB technology, it was clearly the best way to get the data out of the computer and into your stereo system."

With all due respect to both you and Gordon, his asynchronous USB technology is NOT "the best" way to get data out of the computer and into your stereo system". It is just one way and as I stated before, our DAC does not care what interface is used, they are all going to sound the same.

Charles you are not being professional and while I have respect for you, I am losing it quickly.

Respectfully,

Jonathan Tinn
Playback Designs

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.