Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

I'm glad you seem to have your answer, but...

does anybody expect anyone other than a complete fanatic about this to dig that deeply into the problem. "Complete fanatic" is a complement by the way.

To get this stuff main stream it has to get easier like it is on a MAC. So why do I care?

I firmly believe higher resolution downloads are the wave of the future if enough people buy into it. It looks like the studios have the 24/96 or higher just sitting there and I want them to make it available to me, but as long as Joe 6 pack has to go in and adjust his interrupt settings to get it to work it isn't going to happen.

It is just too damn hard to get the results you want for the major players to jump in. Until they do we won't get the music we wnat in the hi-rez format we want it in.

(iTunes) or (Wilson Benesch ACT2/analog cart - M-Audio Fastrack pro 24/96) - iMac core audio 24/96 -- Toslink - Monarchy DIP - modified Behringer DCX2496 - MSB multichannel volume control - SET triamp Avantgarde Duo Omegas with DIY bass horn

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Western Glow Tube Service  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.