Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: That's excellent feedback! Thanks.

thanks cics

have bitten the bullet and ordered the upgrade stuff grrr, one day too early I was.

A few questions still if I may. Have had a few days with it, and the penny has yet to drop.

Somehow my cplay is stuck on 'repeating', and have yet to find what button i have pushed that I should not have.

Also the remote control using the mouse does not work, how do I turn it on?

Out of curiosity, if it's a good idea to burn your discs on a seperate computer and transfer them across, then theoretically we don't need the cd drive in the unit at all? If so, why is it there?

That kinda gets me to my biggest headache at the moment. I'm currently running at about 50% that cplay finds an error in the cuesheet generated by eac, and won't run. I've managed in a few of them to get in and successfully edit the cue sheet in notepad, but boy it's frustrating stuff and I'm not always successful.

The problems with the cue sheet may be the cause of the next, in most cases the blue line indicating which track is playing in cplay is on the wrong track..not a major problem as all the tracks still play but irritating. That may go away when I sort the cue file dilemna.

I've been searching cue sheet errors on the net, no obvious reason that I can find.

All that means that it is particularly slow in getting any amount of music into the cmp!!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.