Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Boght myself two toys for my birthday,,

First a bluesound node 2 I, a very good piece of equipment out of the box sound greats playing roon Amazon hd ant tidal, set up was super fast and trouble free, the BluOS app is great an very intuitive, I hooked up to a jolida integrated at $400 is very good,
The second one is a SMSL M500 DAC it plays MQA and DSD, that one its hooked trough USB to a notebook were my roon core resides and then to RCA outs to a Yamaha cx5100 prepro and peachtree 500 it , sound is laid back but full, recordings in MQA sound great with new recordings as opposed to old recordings remastered for higher bit rates ( let's say Diana Krall new album sound really spectacular as opposed to the MQA version of rush moving pictures) DSD sound great Claire de lune from Debussy in a DSDrelease fron Chesky sounded complete enveloping.
Next step trying the raspberry 4 route with the help of you particularly Abe who also uses Roon as prymary source but ceartainly cut throat ,e stat and all of you knowledgeable guys.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - Boght myself two toys for my birthday,, - Javier 21:46:53 10/06/20 (1)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.