Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Audio Annex LP-)digital disks (attn: Fear3000)

A collection of 7 "gold" CDs recently came into my possession. These were being passed around about a dozen years ago, by the audiophiles at the Audio Annex to illustrate how well a high quality vinyl system could be represented on a recordable CD. I listened and was very impressed and passed them on. Now they've come back to me.

These are CD copies of vinyl owned by the person who made the recording. 4 of the disks are made on a system fronted by a Sota Millenia Vacuum Table and the other 3 by AA inmate Fear3000 and if I recall his TT was a Kuzma.

I'm willing to send these to anyone who has an interest in hearing them. These are good records, kind of jazz and singer songwriter, and are often found in audiophile collections. FWIW these recordings went a long way to convince to create a digital library from my vinyl record collection.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Topic - Audio Annex LP-)digital disks (attn: Fear3000) - Goober58 10:50:06 11/09/19 (16)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.