Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

RE: Wow! Chord Qutest

It only seems weird in photos in magazines. When it's in your system making beautiful sounds it doesn't seem weird in the least.

I have it on my desk at present and will probably move it to my system rack soon. I'm still experimenting with filters and such.

The left "eyeball" is the filters and it has 4-colors for the 4-filters available. The right "eyeball is the input, so since I'm only running mine via USB right now it stays white all the time. If you choose other inputs it changes colors as well (S/PDIF BNC or Toslink).

The center BIG window changes colors automatically based on the resolution of the file being played. So, listing via Roon Radio the color changes with each song basically between 44.1 and 192 (it goes higher buy I'm not hardware up rezing anything).

It's a solid block of Aluminum. Quite solid and heavy. Once you own one there is nothing weird at all.

PS. In the photo it's undeer my iMac however, it's connected to my SoTM SMS200 network streamer. It's not directly connected to the iMac.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.