In Reply to: 2017 13"MacBook Pro with Touch Bar: what Hub? posted by Frihed89 on July 5, 2017 at 01:41:10:
I don't have a recent Mac with USB-C but I would use the adapters below until USB-C docks & hubs have been out for a while. Most of these are still using an older chipset vs the Mac and may not be fully compatible. In the mean time:
The first adapter shown includes HDMI and standard USB. The second one is just USB-C to USB.
There are a few USB-C docks and hubs out there but be careful. I'd probably wait for the next generation. You can Google search on "USB-C Dock for Mac" or "USB-C hub for Mac" and read the user reviews.
If you visit the link below, search on Adapters.
Edits: 07/05/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - 2017 13"MacBook Pro with Touch Bar: what Hub? - Frihed89 01:41:10 07/05/17 (6)
- the guy who works in Apples laptop division - bullethead 15:34:43 07/05/17 (0)
- RE: 2017 13"MacBook Pro with Touch Bar: what Hub? - AbeCollins 07:23:01 07/05/17 (3)
- RE: 2017 13"MacBook Pro with Touch Bar: what Hub? - Frihed89 00:16:34 07/06/17 (0)
- Third-party docks - Chris from Lafayette 10:30:18 07/05/17 (1)
- Thanks Chris - Frihed89 00:15:18 07/06/17 (0)
- RE: 2017 13"MacBook Pro with Touch Bar: what Hub? - RhythmDevil 05:30:10 07/05/17 (0)