In Reply to: I missed that one! posted by Charles Hansen on June 6, 2017 at 22:37:35:
I started using Macs only a year or two prior to your 2009 experience with the Mac Mini. It's been a while but I seem to recall having to go into System Preferences > Mouse in order to enable the right mouse button for two button operation.
I own the previous generation AA battery powered Apple mouse that has a smooth top surface for finger gestures. I use it when I travel because it's flat and packs well in my laptop bag. Otherwise I prefer the feel of real buttons and a real scroll wheel in my older Logitech.
Apple Magic Mouse 2 is rechargeable. My older model uses AA batteries but looks the same.
I prefer my Logitech mouse similar to this one for daily use at my desk.
Some early Apple one-button mice.
Edits: 06/07/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Apple World Wide Developer Confernce 2017 Live Streaming now - AbeCollins 10:05:19 06/05/17 (9)
- And FINALLY a cure for iOS's lame file handling system... - Ivan303 16:53:39 06/05/17 (8)
- I enjoyed it.................. - Cut-Throat 18:07:56 06/05/17 (6)
- There you go... - AbeCollins 18:50:23 06/05/17 (5)
- Kinda funny for sure! But there's been third-party workarounds.... - AbeCollins 17:51:43 06/05/17 (0)
- RE: I missed that one! - AbeCollins 06:09:50 06/07/17 (0)