In Reply to: RE: There you go... posted by AbeCollins on June 6, 2017 at 07:53:12:
>> It took them a while to get onboard with a two button mouse. <<
I didn't know they ever went beyond two buttons, but that could easily be my own ignorance. The only time I used a Mac was back around 2009 so I could write the instructions for connecting a USB DAC. The least expensive was a Mac-Mini (with the Intel processor), but I supplied the keyboard, mouse, and display. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Apple programs *responded* to right-button mouse clicks on my existing mouse, but I don't recall that Apple had one available - at least at that time.
Their current offering apparently has a top surface sensitive to multi-finger gestures. Personally that whole idea seems somewhat counter-intuitive and reminds me of the '70s-era Saturday Night Live "spoof" commercial for the early digital wristwatch that was so advanced "it required three hands to operate".
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Apple World Wide Developer Confernce 2017 Live Streaming now - AbeCollins 10:05:19 06/05/17 (9)
- And FINALLY a cure for iOS's lame file handling system... - Ivan303 16:53:39 06/05/17 (8)
- I enjoyed it.................. - Cut-Throat 18:07:56 06/05/17 (6)
- There you go... - AbeCollins 18:50:23 06/05/17 (5)
- Kinda funny for sure! But there's been third-party workarounds.... - AbeCollins 17:51:43 06/05/17 (0)
- I missed that one! - Charles Hansen 22:37:35 06/06/17 (1)
- RE: I missed that one! - AbeCollins 06:09:50 06/07/17 (0)