Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

Actually there were no questions asked

He commented to my statement:
I believe the Audio version allows DSD with the higher sampling rate as the benefit. This is due to using a different Kernel. Its also this kernel that is causing the wifi problems.

Which simply says the Audio Version allows for higher sampling rate and it uses a different Kernel which is the cause of the wifi problems.

PiCorePlayer says this about the Audio Version:
which contains all the same improvements as the above mentioned version, but in addition, we have added all the audio related patches that Clive (aka JackOfAll) made for the Raspberry Pi kernel. So here we have support for more i2s-DACs and we support higher sample rates etc.

Other than the wifi problems [that we currently know ARE problems] in the Audio version my statement only comments on the higher sample rates which are confirmed by PiCore.

So as you can see, not only did he not answer a question, but interjected his own rhetoric to a thread is his own special way....the argumentative, self promoting, egocentric and generally nasty way...

So how does he know all that? Who Cares and Who Asked?

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  VH Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.