Home Computer Audio Asylum

Music servers and other computer based digital audio technologies.

New Pi

with all of the energy on this and my general disgust with my LMS not being able to find my SB Touch (happened all too frequently), I figured I'd give it a shot.

After install and setup per the excellent instx in the archives here, I additionally had to install the LMS to pCP in order for my LMS to see my Tidal plugin. I currently have LMS and Squeezelite running in pCP. I assume that's what others are doing.

The music isn't playing even though all looks like it should. I don't have any stupid mistakes like a cable unplugged, etc. The playlists load, but nada.
I have audio out set to USB audio in pCP, and the only thing that's got me scratching me head is that the USB out from the RPi isn't powering my iDSD like the SB Touch did - the iDSD is in battery mode. Is this typical? is there a proper USB port to use for audio out?

I'll be working on it tomorrow. If anyone has a suggestion on what I should check out I'd appreciate it.

Thx,Steve

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Sonic Craft  

Topic - New Pi - calsaint 19:28:52 04/23/17 (18)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.